Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Aesthetic Beauty


Here are some of the pictures I have on my laptop that just capture a sort of essence.






A sort of beauty about that present moment they were taken in.






A powerful reminder of what a still image can show us.





A fragment of the past, captured and held forever in the only form it can be.


A memory. A dream. A thought. A reminder. A glimpse as to what was...






















It is but a gift to get to hold that moment.

































It brings us back for a moment...








A powerful reminder as to who we are and what we have become. A photo contains so many unspoken words.
















Words that will never come about because they cannot be placed.


One day we will only have the memories and photos to remind us of the past.



Forever gone are the moments; good and bad. Buried in the past.




No copyright infringement intended. I do not own the rights to these photos. Please ask me to remove or tell me who to give credit to.




Thank you!




-JD

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site looking for information about Michelle Conway. Great photos! My 9 year old daughter has chosen to do her Canadian Heritage Fair project from school on Michelle Conway. There really isn't alot of information about her on the internet, especially any current info. Would you happen to know where we could find more info? My daughter really enjoys gymnastics and would love to correspond with Michelle for her project. Any help you could offer would be most appreciated. My email is: itskimsmith@gmail.com
    Thank you for your time and have a great day!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete